Monday, October 12, 2009

Failed to Post Daily!


It's SO true, I wasn't able to-let's say I was too lazy to take some pics for the Halloween daily post countdown. I don't have a ton of negatives, my Epson scanner has decided to quit finish warming up.....

Sunday I went to a porcelain artists' show, it's a yearly event, every October-but there is hardly ever anything Halloween-related; blasphemus but true. This is the only piece, with pumpkins, the next closest would be chrysanthemums, everything else was roses, pansies(which I love, but they NEVER sell what they display, try & understand THAT, I still can't), forget-me-nots.....

I have a few Halloween houses I bought from somewhere, could be Big Lots or some Dollar Store, can't remember. I'll probably take some pics of those & post them, they're small but have ghosts, jacko'lanterns, & candy corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment